Sunday, August 21, 2016

DNA Match Update



I thought it was about time I updated my DNA chart showing the ancestors I have confirmed.
As you can see Ive confirmed all 4 of my grandparents and 7 out of 8 great grandparents so Im feeling like I am getting somewhere with confirming the paper trail I have been working on so long.
I have confirmed 9 out of 16 GG Grandparents ( Sadly I have yet to make progress on my Brick Wall GG Grandmother Mary Ann Gleeson who is the reason I originally decided to take the DNA Test .
9 out of 32 GGG Grandparents are confirmed along with 14 4x G Grandparents .
What I find most interesting is that a great proportion of those ancestors I have managed to confirm are of a scottish background. I wonder if Scottish DNA is more "sticky" than other nationalities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment